060 – 7 Simple Steps to Live a Life in Harmony – Interview with Michael Sandler
Mindfulness Online Training
It was an energising experience being interviewed by the fun 🙂 and engaging Michael Sandler for the popular Inspire Nation Show! Visit the web site for his show today. You’ll find a stack of audio and video interviews with some of the world’s best teachers. We talked about my new book Living a Life of Harmony – 7 Guidelines to Cultivate Peace & Kindness plus lots more. This podcast and video also includes a guided meditation.
If you like my work, please vote for me and enable the teachings to help more people. I’ve been nominated for Kindred Spirit Magazine’s “Emerging Voice” 2019 award. Voting includes entry to a free prize draw! Click here to vote
- How was Darren Cockburn’s mind out of control in his twenties?
- How did he struggle with work-life balance and anxiety?
- What happened when Darren was introduced to a life coach?
- What was his experience with a meditation teacher?
- How did he gradually gain awareness and transform his life?
- As an IT specialist, how did he come across “the Process”?
- What is “the process” and why is it so important to understand (what does it mean for us?)
- What are “the guidelines” we get to follow in life?
- And what are “the corrections” that happen to all of us?
- Do tragic events truly need to happen in our lives?
- How does the process relate to being present – and what’s the extreme importance of presence?
- What does it mean to honor the body?
- What does it mean to be truly present?
- Why is it so important to act with kindness?
- What does it mean to understand the truth?
- How do we “do only what needs to be done”?
- How do we “harmoniously obtain and retain only what we need”?
- Why is it so important to apply the guidelines to our digital device usage?
- How do the guidelines make us more peaceful?
Copyright © 2019 Darren Cockburn. All Rights Reserved