061 – Being Present – Interview with Richard Anderson
Mindfulness Online Training
Richard Anderson is an all-round great guy, an awakening coach, spiritual author and blogger. I spent a day with him and his lovely family in Devon, UK. He interviewed me about my first book Being Present.
If you like my work, please vote for me and enable the teachings to help more people. I’ve been nominated for Kindred Spirit Magazine’s “Emerging Voice” 2019 award. Voting includes entry to a free prize draw! Click here to vote
- Two modes of the mind
- How the book came about
- Influences of Eckhart Tolle
- The history of being
- Integration of different teachings
- How religions and philosophies have different emphasis’ and strengths
- Using spiritual practice to achieve a peaceful mind
- Different ways to cultivate a peaceful mind
- Planned and spontaneous practice
- Is everybody awakened?
- Is comparing people spiritually delusional?
- Is Presence there all the time?
- Do we share our essence of Presence?
- Who is the book Being Present for?
- Why do you need spiritual practice when you’re awake anyway?
- Do you degrade spiritually without practice?
- How is spiritual practice similar to exercise?
- How is suffering used to help us evolve?
- Is it OK to be fearful of pain and suffering?
- What happens when we coast spiritually?
- What are the 7 guidelines to cultivate peace and kindness?
Copyright © 2019 Darren Cockburn. All Rights Reserved