088 – Living a Life of Harmony – Book Interview with Marianne Pestana
Mindfulness Online Training
If you like my work, please vote for me and enable the teachings to help more people. I’ve been nominated for Kindred Spirit Magazine’s “Emerging Voice” 2019 award. Voting includes entry to a free prize draw!
- Why was it necessary to create a list of ethical guidelines?
- What are the 7 Guidelines?
- What is the link between mindfulness and ethics?
- What are the challenges with understanding lists from religions and philosophies?
- What is honouring the body and why is this so important spiritually?
- How does the body provide us with feedback on our ethics?
- How does mindfulness allow us to connect with spirit?
- What is The Process? What does it like and dislike?
- How do The 7 Guidelines differ from other religions and philosophies?
- Why is the guideline on conscious digital usage so important?
- What are the four realms – Physical, digital, dream and spiritual?
- Why is dreaming the perfect reality show?
- Why are our ethics in dreaming so important?
- What are the Two Modes of The Mind?
“Living a Life of Harmony – 7 Guidelines for Cultivating Peace & Kindness” is now available in audiobook format from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Audible and many other audiobook providers. Listen to the introductory chapter and learn about how the guidelines can help you.
- 087 – Living a Life of Harmony – Introductory Chapter
- 073 – Book Talk – Living a Life of Harmony – 7 Guidelines for Cultivating Peace & Kindness
- 017 – The Two Modes of The Mind
- 009 – 7 Guidelines Book Talk
Copyright © 2019 Darren Cockburn. All Rights Reserved