106 – Living a Life of Harmony with Sheryl Sitts
Living a Life of Harmony
Mindfulness Online Training
What started off being a book interview for Living a Life of Harmony with Sheryl Sitts turned out to be a much wider discussion on mindfulness and meditation. Sheryl hosts the Exploring Possibilities podcast sharing insights with inspiring guests across a range of holistic and spiritual subjects.
Here are some of the questions we discussed…
- Why is it a challenge to be mindful in this world?
- How does being in the present moment make life more peaceful and harmonious?
- How can mindfulness and meditation transform businesses and their employees?
- What are the 7 Guidelines and how can they help us?
- How does the relationship with our body enable us to honour the body?
- What is meditation?
- How does breath awareness influence the mind?
- What happens when we make decisions from a mindful state?
- Why does making decisions when we’re lost in thought create stress?
- How does mindfulness influence groups and group decision making?
- Where did the 7 Guidelines in the book Living a Life of Harmony come from?
- How do personal ethics influence mindfulness?
- Does having less and doing less help with mindfulness practice?
- How do the teachings on simplicity link in with the Lords Prayer in Christianity?
- Do we need to make effort to make spiritual progress?
Related Posts: 087 – Living a Life of Harmony – Introductory Chapter, 088 – Living a Life of Harmony – Book Interview with Marianne Pestana, 060 – 7 Simple Steps to Live a Life in Harmony – Interview with Michael Sandler
Copyright © 2019 Darren Cockburn. All Rights Reserved