Free 121 Mindfulness Coaching Discovery Session
Coaching is a great way to learn about mindfulness and/or make transformational personal or business changes. The advantage over group work is that the tools and emphasis of the teachings are selected for your specific circumstances resulting in a focused and efficient way of learning and progressing. Coaching is also a good option for those who prefer to work 121 rather than in a group.
“You can’t keep doing what you’ve always done and expect different results!”
Coaching is delivered digitally over the telephone, FaceTime, Skype or Zoom
All of my coaching is integrated with mindfulness. This means that whatever you wish to change in your life, we can leverage mindfulness principles and practices to make the whole process more effective and enjoyable. You’ll also find the coaching sessions are a mindfulness practice in their own right! Experiencing more clarity and mental spaciousness with every session. I can help you:
- Create a successful online presence teaching mindfulness, meditation, yoga or other spiritual areas
- Transform and optimise your social media presence
- Switch career and find a better job
- Start your own business
- Transition from an employee to a business owner
- Produce a business strategy
- Design and implement a marketing plan for your business
- Become a more effective leader or manager
- Attract more clients for your business
- Determine your life direction
- Practice mindfulness and meditation
- Manage your time effectively
- Cultivate happiness and success
- Overcome life-long addictions
- Become more focused and concentrated
- Develop a positive mindset
- Cultivate personal relationships
- Gain freedom from procrastination
- Simplify your life
- Be kinder to yourself and others
- Cultivate your health and fitness
- Make your new job a success
Why work with me as your coach?
Coaching Experience – You’ll benefit from my two decades of coaching experience and a successful track record working with hundreds of people. I’ve received coaching awards and published articles for The Coaching Academy. Many small business have grown and flourished as a result of my coaching interventions. I’ve also delivered many corporate coaching sessions and programmes up to CEO level.
Mindfulness Expertise – I can help you with your mindfulness learning and practice. I’m a recognised mindfulness expert and founder of the Mindfulness Online Training web site and podcast. My two acclaimed books are full of mindfulness guidance and tips. I’m regularly invited to give informative interviews and talks on mindfulness. You’ll also find my articles in leading mind-body-spirit magazines and web sites.
Business Knowledge – I can help you by drawing upon my personal experience developing and running several successful small businesses including a coaching practice and consultancy business. I’ve produced strategies, business plans, marketing plans for businesses of all sizes. And guided their change and transformation. I can relate to corporate life, having held senior management roles and directorships across a range of organisations of different sizes and from multiple sectors. My programme and project management experience enables me to help you take a structured approach to any business transition or project.
Care & Commitment
I genuinely care about my clients. Yes, I coach to create an income, but what’s far more important to me is to see people making positive changes in their lives; suffering less and experiencing more peace and happiness 🙂 If you sign up to one of my coaching programmes, you’ll have my full attention and commitment. You’ll feel supported and cared for every step of the way. I also care enough not to advise you! Sound strange? Well, coaching isn’t about advice. It’s about asking the right questions to allow people to determine what’s best for them. That said, I may well offer you suggestions based on my experience and knowledge.